The International Compliance Association (“ICA”) is the only internationally recognized international organization uniting compliance specialists.
From the team of ANK Law Firm, the Associate Lawyer Elena Koch became a member of the Association.
The compliance means conducting activities in accordance with both statutory procedures and internal corporate rules of conduct.
The compliance practice is aimed at:
– identification of risks faced by the company, and ways to minimize them;
– formation and application of mechanisms to control and counter risks in the company;
– monitoring the effectiveness of control in the company’s risk management process;
– elimination of barriers to conduct activities in accordance with the rules and procedures;
– consulting businesses on the rules and controls.
ICA is represented in more than 50 jurisdictions, has regional offices in successfully developing financial centers – London, Dubai, New York, Singapore, and has more than 10 thousand members.
The membership in the ICA demonstrates commitment to the highest standards of practice and behavior, and imparting a value to professional reputation.
ANK LF fully shares and appreciates the ideas of ICA and is fully prepared to support and accompany companies in the implementation of compliance practices.