Attorney-at-Law, Elena Koch, has been awarded International Advanced Certificate in Compliance, issued by International Compliance Association and the University of Manchester Alliance Manchester Business School
International Certificate in Compliance confirms qualification of a specialist in fields of compliance, international regulation and managing financial risks, including the following issues:
• Protection from financial and reputational losses;
• Formation of culture of compliance in companies and building up relationship with regulators, law enforcement bodies, managers;
• Managing the risk of money laundering and terrorist financing;
• Compliance – management;
• Financial Crime Prevention.
The main idea of compliance is “doing the right business the right way” and the team of «ANK» Law Firm is ready to assist our clients in it.
Practice of Compliance is directed to conducting activity in conformity to legally established procedures as well as to internal corporate regulations, among other, it includes:
• identification of risks that a company faces and advising on them;
• designing and implementation of controls to protect company from risks;
• monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of controls in management of company`s exposure to risks;
• resolving compliance difficulties as they occur;
• advising business on rules and controls.
Despite growing popularity of compliance function and market demand of highly-qualified experts, there is lack of certified compliance-officers in Ukraine.
International Certificate in Compliance is internationally recognized document according to the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications, provided by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and is officially recognized by the National Occupational Standards of Competence.
International Compliance Association (ICA) together with the University of Manchester, Alliance Manchester Business School is a leading world provider of professional certification of specialists in areas of compliance, anti-money laundering and financial crime prevention, as well the only international organization recognized all over the world that assists to regulator in building high standards of competence in corporate governance, risks and compliance-management (GRC).
ICA is represented in more than 50 jurisdictions and has regional offices in the most developed financial centres – London, Dubai, Singapore, New-York and gathered more than 10 000 members.
In many developed jurisdictions ICA certification is a requirement for occupation of respective positions in a company.
Being a member of ICA global community demonstrates a commitment to the highest standards of practice and conduct, value of professional reputation.
ANK Law Firm shares and appreciates the ideas of the ICA and is ready to support and counselling the business in implementation of compliance practices.